My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
I go to college in CT...I would be interested too for next year when I come back with my GTI...
MA isn't too far of a hike it would be fun

·
Registered
342 Posts
cpraser said:
Don't think we have any GTI club around here. I haven't seen many GTI either. Perhaps we should start one. ;D
I second that :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am in BOS. We can start by maybe doing GTG at some location. I live in BOS. So I would love to know where all the folks are so we can perhaps schedule something some place central.

CÂ-

mofo529 said:
cpraser said:
Don't think we have any GTI club around here. I haven't seen many GTI either. Perhaps we should start one. ;D
O.K. ...... where?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I know I was looking at joining Wasserwerks, but their meetings are once a month on Tuesdays; doesn't quite work with my schedule. Now if it were on the weekend (Saturday), I'd be more likely to show up.

·
Registered
41 Posts
hi guys.. i live in onset MA near cape cod and i havent seen a GTI MKV since ive been here nov 2007.. :( ill keep my eyes open hehehe..

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm in the Worcester, MA area and I was lookin to see if there were any clubs around but so far not much luck. I'd be interested if someone wanted to start a Mass one.

·
Registered
832 Posts
nemkv.gti

I'm also in CT, and UConn does a pretty big car show in the spring. Last year there were tons of STi's and a few Evo's mixed in with everything else. I was only one of 2 or 3 GTI MKV's and about 3 Rabbit's. I really want to get a few GTI's together before the show and all pull in together.

No info yet for this spring, but I'll post again in a few months.

·
Registered
147 Posts
sounds good to me prlptrick ill go to uconns car show well show all those sti guys that anyone can buy an sti but it takes true class to know what a GT is all about

·
Registered
832 Posts
sounds good to me prlptrick ill go to uconns car show well show all those sti guys that anyone can buy an sti but it takes true class to know what a GT is all about
HOLLA!
j/k

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.