My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Previously, we strived to organize the boards with relevant information in single threads to get a better quality foundation. The threads are getting too long, and too general. So let's see some new topics. But Please Search before you post a new topic to see if it should be added somewhere else. Also, please make the topic as descriptive as possible. This will allow more in depth discussions and bring other like minded GTI enthusiasts to MFG.

Example:

Bad: installing a chip
Good: Revo chip install on 07 GTI

This will also make it easier for you and everyone else to understand what you're wanting to discuss.

I will be organizing the most viewed threads to allow them to be easily found and referenced. You can still post to most of these threads unless they have become redundant and overly long. From now on, we'll try to keep threads to a 10 page maximum before starting a new thread. That should allow you to reference the material easier instead of searching through 30 pages of posts on one thread.

I am open to suggestions, Please post your suggestions in this thread. It will be open for the next few days while I fine tune this, then a new guideline will be implemented, posted and this thread will be locked.

Thanks,

FF and the MFG Team

·
Registered
530 Posts
Does that mean we will have more than one "PoST wHoRe ThrEaD"? [post whore]

Now that you doubled the page lenth, 10 full pages will still be a huge amount of info to search through. Just my 10 cents.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Why do you get 10 cents? Everyone else only gets 2 cents...I want more cents!!!

Ya, I guess I'm one too! [post whore]

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
NVGTI said:
Does that mean we will have more than one "PoST wHoRe ThrEaD"? [post whore]

Now that you doubled the page lenth, 10 full pages will still be a huge amount of info to search through. Just my 10 cents.
your right we'll make it 5 pages

·
Registered
530 Posts
22350 said:
Why do you get 10 cents? Everyone else only gets 2 cents...I want more cents!!!

Ya, I guess I'm one too! [post whore]
Inflatioln my friend, inflation! [solved]

·
Registered
342 Posts
Good idea FF; some of these threads are getting ridiculously long (18 pages?). Of course search is the best tool to use.

·
Premium Octane
1,289 Posts
How about new members need to pass the SAT's (Searching Aptitude Tests) before being granted full access?? O0

·
Mod!
3,420 Posts
Just thought I'd bring this back up so we don't hear so much complaining about new topics. But.. some of the new topics started ARE too repetitive...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I posted this in the newbie section but it seemed relevant here.
How can I view the posts in reverse order from whcich you have them in other words OP first. By the time you look at most recent post you have no idea what converstion is about unless you go to the very end of the string

·
10,066 Posts
Check Ur PM's

1 - 11 of 11 Posts