Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not digging the ads. When did we get them?

But I guess as long as it's getting Freddy some money to make this site better... :-\

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:

But I guess as long as it's getting Freddy some money to make this site better... :-\
I wish the add was closer to the top of the page, and uhhhh- they are a lil big.

·
Registered
952 Posts
uncle dude said:
I wish the links that you click on to see Unread and New Posts was still at the top. :(
??? The links are still there. You probably have the header closed. Click the left arrow on the menu bar and it will open and close the top news bar which has the links on it. I'll see about adding them somewhere else too.

·
Registered
952 Posts
kryptonkid07 said:
Sorry, I have to pay for hosting, programmers and bandwidth somehow. The big block of ads go away when you log in. I changed the image ad to links only to be less obtrusive.
ff

ps. also removed the news fader on the center forum block and the description at the top.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
uncle dude said:
I wish the links that you click on to see Unread and New Posts was still at the top. :(
??? The links are still there. You probably have the header closed. Click the left arrow on the menu bar and it will open and close the top news bar which has the links on it. I'll see about adding them somewhere else too.
oops, thanks FF.............I don't have a problem with the ads

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
Fast Freddie said:
kryptonkid07 said:
Sorry, I have to pay for hosting, programmers and bandwidth somehow. The big block of ads go away when you log in. I changed the image ad to links only to be less obtrusive.
ff

ps. also removed the news fader on the center forum block and the description at the top.
O0

·
Registered
842 Posts
The only one you need to worry about is Dragon. I could him organizing a splinter group and starting a new website. Of course there would only be one, very long thread. I think we all know which one. ;D

·
Registered
181 Posts
oops, thanks FF.............I don't have a problem with the ads
Sorry, but I can't find "the left arrow on the menu bar". Please help. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
Sorry, but I can't find "the left arrow on the menu bar". Please help. Thanks.
Sorry, New Software, Click New POSTS BUTTON ON THE NAV BAR. Trust me, once you get used to it, you'll love it. :)

·
Premium Member
370 Posts
No ads on VBulletin?
I'm working on another avenue. Hopefully we'll have less ads and more revenue. If it works, we'll have contests, prizes, and other cool things going on.
ff

·
Banned
890 Posts
:) This may have been covered, but if MY FAST needs to raise $, why not have a thread where we can post stuff for sale, only...use PAYPAL and collect a % of sales to help out MY FAST ?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Yeah that's a good idea Clary...wonder if that would work... Kinda like e-bay, only all money received will go to a good cause, MFG!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.