My Fast GTi banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm planning to lease a gti for 24 months toward the end of august just before my lease on my infiniti g35 m6 coupe expires. i sat in that orange special edition and loved the leather sports seats, but the dealer didnt have a standard gti with leather in stock. are the seats the same as in the special edition?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Gti07Md said:
indeed they are...but the orange one might say "farenheight"....but leather type is same
thanks....one more quickie are the wheels with the round cut outs the standard that come with the car. i want and need 17" with the wider tread, all season tires because of where i live.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Those wheels with the "cut outs" are the 18" Hufesin sp?

These are NOT standard, standard wheels are 17" spoked.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
can you the 18 inch with the cut outs with all season tires from the vw dealer at areasonable cost, or is it just worth staying with the standatd 17". i'm only leasing for 24 months.

10bv01 said:
Those wheels with the "cut outs" are the 18" Hufesin sp?

These are NOT standard, standard wheels are 17" spoked.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I say stick with the spoked 17" rims. It's gonna be easier and cheaper to find an all season tire for the 17" inch wheels. I have 18" huffs I don't really like them and I had to pay $850 for a set of Eagle F1 all season tires!!!

·
Premium Member
3,622 Posts
Dumb question, but...why the hell do you want to lease again?

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I say stick with the spoked 17" rims. It's gonna be easier and cheaper to find an all season tire for the 17" inch wheels. I have 18" huffs I don't really like them and I had to pay $850 for a set of Eagle F1 all season tires!!!
You know this thread is almost a year old, right?

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
haha, he's new. he hasn't figured it out juuuust yet. You'll get it buddy, don't worry!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Actually my old profile got deleted for whatever reason and I had to start a new one but yes I did forget to look at the little date before I responed. MY BAD!!!!!!!:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts