Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I posted some. New additions include R32 tails, Ace RS4s (18x8) in hyper-black, and blacked-out front emblem. I'm not a photographer, but I think they came out alright. Enjoy :beer:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliments. I was originally going to go with a different wheel, but it was back-ordered for 3 mos and I didnt wanna wait. Glad I didn't :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Magic_Man said:
How is the quality of the wheels? Do you know where they are made, etc? Thanks
[/quote

A buddy of mine had a set of Ace Wheels on his Vette, which is how I was introduced to them. They are very good quality, they feel strong without being heavy. Highly recommended, especially coming from a major wheel manufacturer and not simply a "rep" company.

·
Registered
479 Posts
O0 Thumbs up!! The rims look perfect on your UG. What tires do you have on them? Also, what fog lights are you using? I like the amber/yellow look. I have a CW and will purchase 18's and tires in the spring. Not sure if your rims would look as good on a CW. I may go with black rims.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great looking UG. I just ordered a 2008 UG with 18 inch Hufs..... I can't wait for it to come in... but now I'm thinking maybe I should have got your wheels.... O0

·
Registered
66 Posts
Car looks great! Love the wheels!

·
Registered
53 Posts
IflyS5, Man, your car looks so muscular sitting on those wheels! What size tires are those? How much are you lowered? I've got a UG 4dr with some well chosen mods and I'm about to add my wheels. I was going to get some RS4 replicas from a place out here in SoCal called Velocity, but I found out they are over 26 lbs. So I've been looking for something lighter. But, Your car looks sooooo goooood on those, now I'm leaning that way again! Do you know how much the Ace's weigh? I know where I can get them for a good price. Thanks, Fyrefast.

BTW, any trouble for you from all those tornados out there in TN?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts