Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me if it's the same bolt pattern from 98 - 02 GTi? If it's not, I've got some OZ F1 cup '17's for sale... :(

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks... I think I learned all my rally skills in the Dasher wagon. That thing never saw straight and/or asphalt. Speedo rarely saw less than 85(all she had) and I should probably be dead from those experiences, but thanks!

Still looking for that bolt pattern answer!!!

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you soo much!!! I thought I was going to have to sell those OZ's... but then I just remembered I bought new tires for the stock wheels! (It's been parked for a year or so), so maybe I might still be selling some OZ's. 5x100 of course! Thanks again vwgti20v!

·
Registered
59 Posts
PMAZ said:
Thank you soo much!!! I thought I was going to have to sell those OZ's... but then I just remembered I bought new tires for the stock wheels! (It's been parked for a year or so), so maybe I might still be selling some OZ's. 5x100 of course! Thanks again vwgti20v!
Not a thing! Those wheels are sick by the way ;)

·
Registered
690 Posts
PMAZ said:
What are you asking for those wheels?

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DrJones said:
PMAZ said:
What are you asking for those wheels?
Haven't really thought about it yet, make me an offer!

·
Registered
346 Posts
??? Color me ignorant, but does anyone know if there are any advantages/disadvantages to opting for one bolt pattern over another? There seem to be so many more 5x100's, e.g., than the 5x112's. Knowing the likelihood for hot hatch enthusiasts to customize their fasts, why wouldn't VW try to cater to rimz manufacturers' most commonly produced bolt patterns? ???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts