My Fast GTi banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rims and tires are like new, 2k on them at the most. no scratches or dings at all. i live in new mexico and am willing to ship them, i would like to get $500 for them but make me an offer. if you are interested i will send you my e-mail address.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey i am new here"im from rabbitownersclub.com"and i was wondering why no one has said any thing about these rims thats a great price!!!....do u guys know something i dont??

·
Registered
5 Posts
pfresh said:
rims and tires are like new, 2k on them at the most. no scratches or dings at all. i live in new mexico and am willing to ship them, i would like to get $500 for them but make me an offer. if you are interested i will send you my e-mail address.
Hey man, are those still available for sale? I'm in Colorado and I'd love to get these from you. You can email me at dalespale [.at.] gmail [.com.]

_Michael

·
Registered
25 Posts
pfresh said:
really interested. pm sent.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Bump.

I'm seriously thinking of buying new rims this spring. I drove past another GTI yesterday, identical to mine apart from that he had huffs (I have 17" stock wheels), and I just liked the look. At the very least I need to get something bigger and cooler looking than what I've got.

Anyone else happen to be upgrading from Huffs to something else and willing to sell me the Huffs for cheaper than what it would cost me for all new rims/tires?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts