Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is some pics of my car and my friends srt4... the pics were taken in danville, va... well enjoy

·
Registered
577 Posts
Couple of nice compositions there, did you use a yellow filter or is the white balance just way off because of the tungsten lights on the street?

I imported one to photoshop and it looks pretty good as a B&W but i couldnt get the white balance fixed so i stopped messing with it.

If i ever get my fahrenheit back ( my fiance keeps taking it LOL ) im gonna do a night shoot with strobes, gels and filters. i wish more people did creative photos with their cars ... well done.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well it was my friends camera.. it was a crappy sony cybershot, night mode, auto editing... that is all i know he did... but it was an ok shoot for our first one... we are going to have a daytime shoot sooner or later..

·
Registered
842 Posts
TOE_FAST said:
Couple of nice compositions there, did you use a yellow filter or is the white balance just way off because of the tungsten lights on the street?

I imported one to photoshop and it looks pretty good as a B&W but i couldnt get the white balance fixed so i stopped messing with it.

If i ever get my fahrenheit back ( my fiance keeps taking it LOL ) im gonna do a night shoot with strobes, gels and filters. i wish more people did creative photos with their cars ... well done.
Toe, you should start a 'how to' thread for us amateur photographers.........that would be helpful. I know you can't teach composition, but some basic technical stuff would be handy.

·
Registered
230 Posts
ive had photoshop installed for a few months, and i still dont know how to use it...i would love to learn some nice photo editing technics

·
Registered
577 Posts
what do you wanna know?

I can teach you how to resize a photo in seconds or change the exposure and levels in seconds, im no adobe guru but if an admin wants to make a forum for car photography techniques or something, id be glad to help out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts