Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my 20th anniversary GTi (#2259)
black magic pearl
112,xxx miles
$6,500 FIRM

It is completely stock and had quite a few parts replaced in the two years I've owned it.
After I bought it I had a reputable euro shop examine it and make a list of all the car's issues and I have systematically knocked everything off that list, starting with the dreaded 1.8t water pump replacement. It also has a new transmission with a 12k mile warranty (search the 02m transmission shift fork issue). The rest of the work I had done was to replace all of the car's consumable parts to restore it to almost-new condition: new control arms, axles, timing and serpentine belts, spark plugs, battery, thermostat, and valve cover gasket. All in all it was a few grand for the new parts, and now that it's almost done I was given an opportunity that I can't pass up, unfortunately it involves me selling her.

All the work that's left to be done is the rear motor mount needs to be replaced, a new glove compartment(you can easily find one in a part-out thread), and some new brakes.
Then she'd be road ready for another 100k miles or a perfect platform for modding, either way I hope the new owner really enjoys her.
Also there's a ding in the right wheel arch, courtesy of a wonderful Walmart customer.

miles are steadily rising as i use it to commute to school and back.

VIN: 9VWKE61J934070992

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EDIT: PRICE DROP $6,500

price dropped for a quick sale, i will NOT sell lower than $6,500 so don't bother haggling.
also I've noticed that two tires are wearing down pretty low and it could use some new tie rods because the steering has been pretty wofty.

PM me for more info,
thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.