Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A last I need to sell my beautiful MK6. I really, really enjoyed driving this car, she will be missed!

The four main mods are:

1. Unitronic Stage 1+ Software Tune (60 horsepower increase) - Requires 93 octane fuel (e.g. Shell V-Power)
  2. I've upgraded the stock clutch to an Audi TT RS (racing series) performance clutch
  3. Neuspeed cool-air intake (~10 horsepower increase), that puts this GTI on the starting line at around 270 horsepower with 295 torque.
  4. Motegi Racing MR116 Black with Red strip, mounted with Continental Extreme Contact (225/18 40) - these are the summer tires, and now that it's winter time, I have switched over.

There are two sets of wheels and tires (summer and winter). The summer setup is: Motegi Racing MR116 Black with Red strip, mounted with Continental Extreme Contact (225/18 40) and the winter setup is: VW/OEM wheels, mounted with Dunlap SP Sport A/S (i.e. all season). I will include the McGard locking hubs. Both tires have good tread and are included in the sale along with the wheels. Besides the VW/OEM spare tire in the car, I also have another spare tire (no wheel) which I will include in the sale.

For the interior, I've added SunTek (CXP Series) window tinting all around, added back in July 2015 (35% tint). I will include the factory summer and winter floor matts.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts