Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all of u true GTI Lovers ... u all know the true ultimate colour of ur gti would be YELLOW

"While the GTI Pirelli retains the bodykit of the Â"Edition 30Â", it features a few unique elements. Starting of course with the 225/40 Pirelli P-Zero tires and the 5-spoke titanium coloured 18Â'Â' Pirelli rims. The only other exterior add on is the Pirelli logo on the back door. In the interior, the first things you notice are the bass-relief seat surfaces with the eye-popping Pirelli tire tread design. As expected, you get your usual Pirelli logos here and there. According to VW, the Pirelli GTI will be available from this September in four colours- bright yellow, silver, black pearl & blue graphite"

YELLOW GTI IS BACK :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
842 Posts
I think these special edition models is an excellent way to make money, and for the most part I like them (although I don't see the value). But if they bring out too many of these types of models, I think the 'special' quality will wear off pretty quick. Maybe there will be a Tommy Hilfiger GTI next.

edit: that yellow is very nice though

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We all know original GTI was Yellow ... the 20th edtion GTI was Yellow

most of us remember the cool GTIs as yellow (maybe i am speaking for my self, since i grew up in europe as a kidd till about 2002 when i moved to canada to go to school)

i personally am a fan of special edition GTIs .... i mean .. i wish regular GTIs came in Yellow Colour .... that would be sick :D

·
Registered
842 Posts
To be honest, when I think of the quintessential GTI colour, I think red. I grew up in Vancouver. I wish they had a special line of GTI colours too - I guess it isn't cost effective.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts