Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 2008 Fast and its everything i expected and more! O0
I ended up paying 25,400 for the 2dr black, DSG Auto, Sunroof, 18 Hufeisens, and Ipod adapter. MSRP is 26,534 and invoice is 24,752 (edmunds site) So I think i got a pretty good deal for an 08!

please post what deal they got on their 08s

·
Registered
36 Posts
Converge said:
I just got my 2008 Fast and its everything i expected and more! O0
I ended up paying 25,400 for the 2dr black, DSG Auto, Sunroof, 18 Hufeisens, and Ipod adapter. MSRP is 26,534 and invoice is 24,752 (edmunds site) So I think i got a pretty good deal for an 08!

please post what deal they got on their 08s
I know this isn't related, but I just got an 07 for under invoice. It's the same as what you got (minus ipod adapter). They're letting the 07s go for cheap now.

·
Registered
305 Posts
invoice was 25,445
I got it for 24k plus tax, lic. and ttl
Candy White 2dr, dsg, sunroof, ipod adapter, 6 disc in dash, sirius 3 mo., 17" alloys and the red calipers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2008 Four Door UG - w/DSG - 17" std. Huffs - Autobahn pkg. in Boise, Idaho.
$27,500 out the door with tax? Car had 4 miles on it when I test drove it so I was technically her first. javascript:void(0) I think I did well but who knows? I love my fast!
Long time multi vdub owner. First time GTI owner and I could not be a happier dude. I have found my love of driving again!

·
Banned
890 Posts
07's are 0% financing if you qualify. Some great deals...and slightly lower fee when you register, insurance will drop a little quicker, lots of benies

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well as soon as I took a test ride I was in the market for a new GTI. So I priced a 2007 2 door with autobahn pkg, automatic and they agreed to put goal silver wheels on it. Price they gave me was 23, 700 without tax, title ect. When I asked about a 2008 equipped the same they quoted me 26,800....wow...

I decided to look at some other dealers and priced a 2008 with same equipment and the price was dramatically higher.... 26400 without tax, title ect.

I can't see buying a car thats a year old right off the lot, but damn the difference in price is large. I'm wondering if I'm stuck with that price because dealers know they have a market for this sweet car or if its possible I can do better elsewhere... I live in CT. Anybody gone to New York and gotten better deals? Any suggestions would be appreciated... >:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just got an 08 2 door in united gray with DSG, 18" wheels, sunroof and the freakin' awesome ground effects kit for 25,500 + tax/license. MSRP was about 28,000.

I'm not sure if i got a great deal or not, but it was 600 under the dealer invoice (which is higher than the edmunds invoice because of some bogus fees). I don't really care anymore because I love my fast. Did i mention that the ground effects kit is freakin awesome?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.