Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Parting ways with my beloved 2008 VW GTI, "Jeremy" after a loving 10 year relationship! I am the original and only owner of this amazing little car. Purchased new in June, 2009. Meticulously maintained and tastefully upgraded.

GIAC Stage 1 Software with Flashloader
Bilstein Shocks / Struts
H&R Sport Springs (approx 1/2" lower than stock)
K&N Performance Air Filter
18" BBS Wheels
Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ (225/40ZR18) Brand New - less than 500 miles
Pioneer A/V head unit with Bluetooth
Alpine Component Speakers (front & rear)
2-10"Alpine Subs with enclosure
Alpine Amps
Tinted Windows
Yellow Fog Lights
Euro Headlight Switch
Lower body panels painted Candy White. Originals were textured black plastic.
GTI Monster Floor Mats (front & rear)
Gorilla Gear cargo hatch mat
Full Size Spare (never been out of vehicle)

The Bilstein / H&R suspension paired with the Michelin Pilot Sports make this car a BLAST to drive. It handles and rides significantly better than stock.

GIAC software closely resembles VW software during routine driving. When feeling more "spirited", this tuning upgrade provides a fantastic mid range pull without feeling harsh.

Always serviced in accordance with VW's maintenance schedule. Everything is completely up to date. Last service was in Dec, 2018 and included:

Oil and Filter Change, Cabin (Pollen) Filter Replacement, Engine Air Filter Cleaning (K&N), Fuel Filter, Brake Fluid Flush, Transmission Fluid Service, CV Joint / Boot replacement and the brand new Michelin tires noted above.

99% of the time I have used Shell V-Power® NiTRO+ Premium Gasoline

VA residents will have a new state inspection sticker

Overall condition of the car is Excellent. It is not brand new, so a flaw or two can be noted. The lower half of the front valance has a plastic covering (to protect for sand blasting / stone chips) It's starting to show some wear along the edges and looks "dirty" in a few spots. The front, passenger side, wheel-well has a slight mark on the outside. There are absolutely no dents, dings or broken plastic.

Non Smoker

Since becoming a Grandpa in December, it has come to my attention that I need a car with 4 doors. That is the ONLY reason I am selling.

Thanks for checking out my GTI!
Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Car
Wheel Car Tire Sky Vehicle
Vehicle registration plate Car Tire Wheel Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle
Tire Sky Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Sky Car Vehicle
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood Vehicle
Vehicle Car Gear shift Motor vehicle Speedometer
Product Motor vehicle Automotive tire Trunk Audio equipment
Luggage and bags Security Font Bag Handwriting

1 - 4 of 4 Posts