Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i went and checked out the auto show today in Chicago. They had the Fehrenheit edition GTI there, which i just want to say is so bad ass and i got some nice pictures of it that i will be posting on here in the next day or so. And also they had a 2007 R32, i didn't know that was out yet i might just not be up on my GTI stuff as i have been super busy lately but all well it is still a bad ass ride too. But i can honestly say that i kinda wish i would have known about the ferhenheit edition before i bought my GTI because i fell in love with it today. Just thought i would share what i saw today and put a few pictures up for you folks that can't make it to the Chicago auto show or any other of the large auto shows out there. Let me know what you guys think of these cars and the pictures in general once i get them up of course. Sorry i don't have time to do it right now.

·
Registered
26 Posts
dude i agree, the Fahrenheit GTI is bad ass... i love the color, it didnt come out that long ago right? but the R32 is going to be awesome...im tryin to get one actually well first i have to find out the price and then convince my parents that its a safe car with all the airbags and stuff all the safety stuff haha but im not going to them about the performance quality of any of VW's hatchback's, if i did i would get stuck with a cheap toyota or acura... but yeah The R32 and Fahrenheit are so far the best versions of the Golf's i have seen yet...

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If i'm not mistaken the price tag that they had on the R32 at the Auto show was like 34,000 or around there because i know it wa like 8 grand more than mine, and they are only producing 5000 R32's and only 1500 Ferenheit's so If you really want one i would go talk to a dealer asap about trying to get one bc those 5000 are gonna go really fast. Because that is a kick ass car.

·
Registered
263 Posts
i like the fahrenheit, but i wish it was in yellow. i loved those 20th anniversary gti's in that yellow. so sick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.