Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Summary:
I'm selling my 2006 Volkswagon MK V GTI. The car is in pristine condition with very low mileage. The powerful 2.0 T engine provides excellent acceleration and performance in a car designed to handle the highways as well as the back roads. The Automatic DSG transmission is just great - very convenient when in traffic, and then switching into sport mode, it allows the use of paddle shifters on the steering wheel for precise driver-controlled shifting. I am purchasing a new 2011 MK VI GTI, and don't have room for two GTIs.

This is a 1 owner car with No Accidents and complete service records.
My Favorite Features:
VERY LOW MILES - just shy of 37K. I work from home and prefer to rent cars for longer drives that I do for my company not to put wear on my personal car.
Performance-styled Interior, MUST SEE.
Best Transmission in the car business, DSG (Direct Shift Gearbox aka twin-clutch transmission). This is an Automatic type of transmission, but shifts much faster than any human could ever shift. For more on DSG transmission, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct-Shift_Gearbox This is the same transmission that is used on higher end vehicles in the Volkswagen group (Porsche, Audi and even Bugatti Veyron).
Classic 1970s styled plaid GTI style seats, very comfortable sport seats that keep you well planted in your seat while driving your favorite back roads.
Option package 1 includes built-in Satellite Radio and Sunroof/Moonroof combination (both are possible).
18" BBS CH Flat Black Sport wheels running Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric tires. If you are familiar with these BBS wheels they are similar to what comes on BMW M3 Competition Package but these are black. Gives the vehicle a very mean and sporty look. PERFECT Condition, no scratches or marks - like new. These wheels retail for $2,200, and tires are about $260 per tire.
NOTE: Wheels are also the exact same size of the optional W GTI wheels called Detroit (have been offered on 2006-2011 VW GTI) actually made by BBS. I also do have stock 17" GTI/Euro GT wheels, no tires mounted on 17" wheels.
Other Features:
Dark Grey- United Grey
6 Speed Automatic DSG Transmission
Excellent Ergonomic designed interior with famous German fit and finish
6 In-Dash CD Changer/FM/AM/SAT Radio
Two original remote keys, and a valet key
Brembo brakes
Sunroof/Moonroof
Side/curtain/passenger/driver airbags
2.0 T Engine
Xeon Headlights & Foglights
Leather Sport Steering wheel shared with 2007 Audi RS4, with paddle shifting, stereo/audio controls, trip computer, cruise control.

DSCN0640 - Copy - Copy.jpg DSCN0638.jpg DSCN0647 - Copy.jpg DSCN0643.jpg DSCN0661 - Copy.jpg DSCN0661 - Copy.jpg

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts