My Fast GTi banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was a question that I saw agentCooper bring up. Anyone out there that got either the 2 or 4 door and now after a couple of months regret the decision made?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Nope. Got the 2 Door and I wouldn't have it any other way. Didn't buy the car to carry passengers.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Only on the rare occasion when carrying more than one passenger and my idiot friends can't figure out how the seat pull back thing works.

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Thalo said:
Only on the rare occasion when carrying more than one passenger and my idiot friends can't figure out how the seat pull back thing works.
haha.. i've only had it like 2 days and I like the look of my 2 door, but I kinda miss the 2 extra doors when I'm trying to show off my car with more than one friend...

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Thalo said:
haha yeah. that is quite annoying. i just make them get in through the trunk if they cant figure it out... and then they cant figure out how to open the trunk haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have the 4-door and don't regret it a bit. I like the way it looks a little better and it is just more convenient.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm with you mops. I have the 4-door and i personally feel that it looks better than the 2-door. I think that the four doors fill the space better than just one. With one door, the rear quarter panel looks to big with nothing going on as far as lines.

Let's be honest. We are talking about the differance between a really awsome car and a really awsome car either way you put it.

If you have any regrets about your purchase, then you truely do not realize what you have.

I know exactly what im driving. Do you?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mines a 2dr and so was the Rabbit. I also felt a little silly throwing passengers behind the seats (two of my brothers are 6'4") but hey, if I wanted a people hauler I could've gotten a Jetta. Also, this dilemma is no different from the Tacoma guys who opt for the access cab, sweet truck but not for more than you and your dog, your girlfriend and her girlfriend and maybe one more of her girlfriends. Any maybe a twelve pack. That sounds like a pretty good afternoon to me. Where's that damn Webcam?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ponied up for the four door... The wife wanted to have some say in the deal because she love the mkIII i had . she wanted a 2dr and i wanted the 4dr. I love the looks and I have 2 kids that love to be FASTS!!!! ;D I think the 4 dr gives it some originality and there aren't a bunch of them running aroung in Las Vegas... :eek:

·
Premium Member
4,311 Posts
I got the 4 door so my brother doesn't confuse it with his 2 door and try to take off w/ mine :p

·
Registered
749 Posts
Despite the fact that I rarely have someone in the back seats, I love having the 4-door. Makes it easier to grab books, bags, papers, whatever out of the back seat. I got 4 doors and I don't look back.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm with everyone else on the 4 door lovin. I love the convenience of it. We've already got a 2 door (focus) and hate it with a passion, so a 4 door hatch was a GREAT deal for us.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts