Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car was dirty but Zach got his hot new wheels(the one i wanted) today so here they are...

not the best quality

·
Registered
577 Posts
On the silver is that the oem body kit from the factory?

After looking at the Rieger and oettinger ( spelling? ) I will probably go with one of those two, still undecided, if thats the factory one it looks pretty nice, but just a touch understated, if im gonna put a GE kit on i want it to look like it has one...not too much of one, but not too little either.

Nice pics, when i get the chance im gonna do some cool lighting and angles with my fahrenheit, i want to get a black backdrop and shoot it somewhere at night with my strobes and gels and filters.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
TOE_FAST said:
On the silver is that the oem body kit from the factory?

After looking at the Rieger and oettinger ( spelling? ) I will probably go with one of those two, still undecided, if thats the factory one it looks pretty nice, but just a touch understated, if im gonna put a GE kit on i want it to look like it has one...not too much of one, but not too little either.

Nice pics, when i get the chance im gonna do some cool lighting and angles with my fahrenheit, i want to get a black backdrop and shoot it somewhere at night with my strobes and gels and filters.
Yup it's the factory kit by Votex

1 - 6 of 6 Posts