Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Magnaflow "muffler"

Stainless tips

Cut from cat back

Magnaflow on

Straight pipe time

Tail pipe/tips on

Finished product

I had to re-copy and paste all this damn code 3 times because my computer kept restarting....I'm also 10 minutes late to work as I'm typing this, but I dont care because I was determined to get this up :p

This system is badass...it sounds so beastly and growls like a mother. Love it!
Before and after vids to come!

·
Registered
577 Posts
What's it look like from the back?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
post up a vid! those tips look tiny tho

·
Registered
215 Posts
Damn dude. You're all over the place. I thought your car was running like ass and you were taking it to a shop to get to it fixed, not custom exhaustified.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to be making a rad video this weekend hopefully if the weather is decent.
The tips, yeah they're a bit small but it was done at a smaller shop and thats what they had so meh whatever, I can always change those easy peasy.
As for my car running like ass, I ordered a new 'D' diverter valve from ecs and it'll be here tomorrow, that will solve my problem.
The dealer wanted $130 for a stock 'G' valve... Haha!

·
Registered
157 Posts
I'm going to be making a rad video this weekend hopefully if the weather is decent.
The tips, yeah they're a bit small but it was done at a smaller shop and thats what they had so meh whatever, I can always change those easy peasy.
As for my car running like ass, I ordered a new 'D' diverter valve from ecs and it'll be here tomorrow, that will solve my problem.
The dealer wanted $130 for a stock 'G' valve... Haha!
Oh yeah, the Stealership as I've mentioned in your other post. Yeah they just try to take your limbs from you. :D

Anyways... Can't wait to hear the exhaust.

42DD has some nice exhaust tips. I prefer the double-wall tips but it's just a preference lol.
http://www.42draftdesigns.com/categories/products/spot_tips.html

·
Premium Member
8,973 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts