Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

19" RS4 Alloys

6K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  soldierGTIMKV 
#1 ·
Feedback please?

#7 ·
Hello All.

OK I am trying to stay original, but the feedback is good. I was surprised how good they look too. They are available in 2 colours, silver, or the dark colour (similar to the standard GTI wheels) which I chose.

1/ They are replica RS4, 19 inch with 235/35 profiles. No problems with rubbing. The ride is as good as the GTI on 18" wheels.

2/ The suspension believe it or not from the photo is stock. Which means from the feedback I'm receiving is staying stock! The car squats beautifully and looks purposeful without looking like a boy racer's car. Just like the RS4!

It may look fat and may have 270bhp but I drive like a granny.....haha..

If you want to know where to get the alloys then email me. I'm trying to retain some levels of exclusivity. dom@csg-lease.co.uk

Next job, Gucci leather retrim in BLACK for doors (only where original cloth is) and for seats. Here is a mini convertible gucci leather retrim in red. Picture it in black and in my GTI and let me know if it's a good plan or not?

http://www.cartrim.org.uk/car.htm

Dom

#13 ·
hey guys im new here, but know a lot about these wheels.. why? b/c i own an audi a4 and these replicas were designed for the a4.. the best place to get 19" or 18" wheels (and tire packages if u need it) is from Velocity Motorsport. you can check out the website or audizine.com and then look for one of the velocity guys... i dont hav a gti (yet), but one of my good friends has one and audizine is down for the weekend, so i thought id check this place out

#17 ·
Hello All.

OK I am trying to stay original, but the feedback is good. I was surprised how good they look too. They are available in 2 colours, silver, or the dark colour (similar to the standard GTI wheels) which I chose.

1/ They are replica RS4, 19 inch with 235/35 profiles. No problems with rubbing. The ride is as good as the GTI on 18" wheels.

2/ The suspension believe it or not from the photo is stock. Which means from the feedback I'm receiving is staying stock! The car squats beautifully and looks purposeful without looking like a boy racer's car. Just like the RS4!

It may look fat and may have 270bhp but I drive like a granny.....haha..

If you want to know where to get the alloys then email me. I'm trying to retain some levels of exclusivity. dom@csg-lease.co.uk

Next job, Gucci leather retrim in BLACK for doors (only where original cloth is) and for seats. Here is a mini convertible gucci leather retrim in red. Picture it in black and in my GTI and let me know if it's a good plan or not?

http://www.cartrim.org.uk/car.htm

Dom
instead of going for the gucci retrim why dont u buy the black leather MKV R32 bucket racing seats, my mate has them in his R32 along with door cards and rear seats to match i think its a 2k upgrade when you buy the car but might be worth looking at.... the seats do look phat though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.