Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great condition, they weight less than stock rims and the tires are new as well.....these rims are not pricey but they are not cheap either so i wont sell them for 400 dollars due to the fast that they are new.....message me with a offer thanks

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Dude...didn't you just get these on your ride? If you need cash bro, sell your body, not your FAST!!

O.K. Seriously now, I don't understand the asking price. Is it $400 x 4, do they come with the stretched rubber? You pay shipping? Are you keeping the VW emblems?

Details plz....

·
Premium Member
3,420 Posts
Yeah, didn't you just get them? Or actually if I remember correctly, you had them on your previous ride and just now transfered them. Anyway, you must be strapped for cash.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
no lolz if you see the pics they are new rims...... new 4 tires with them of course as well........if you are interested just let me know and ill message you the price....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and the nice caps are 20 dollars a piece when i got them at the dealer but of course no extra charge......

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
nitto nt555 are the front tires 225/35/19 the back tires are faulken452 235/35/19 all 4 tires are new as well as the rims.......the tires in the back have a 3 inch lip it looks really nice especially on a black car or even a white......the total for these 19s was about 1,100 , 700 for tires....they are good tires and the caps in the middle are like 20 a peace at the vw dealer but they stand out and look amazing no extra charge.......around how much are you looking to buy rims for???and the tires are new as well less than 10% use on the front and less than 1% used in the back wheels.....send me offers via message thanks.... and yes they are in great condition

im getting sponsored, and im going big turbo yes im going to be the guinea pig and thats a bit crazy but hey w/e

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
manricky said:
im getting sponsored, and im going big turbo yes im going to be the guinea pig and thats a bit crazy but hey w/e
not really a guinea pig... VF is making a RS/R kit which uses a big turbo and will put 400hp out...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hid next order we are going to bring in is about 50 sets so we get them at real good priced if intrested please let me know...

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
GTfly said:
manricky said:
not really a guinea pig... VF is making a RS/R kit which uses a big turbo and will put 400hp out...
My shop is getting the VF big turbo on their project car in a few weeks. I guess VF is giving them out to retailers and really wants them installed for the publicity. I would have loved to be a manual transmission test rabbit (believe me I mentioned it a few hundred times) too bad so sad....they didn't need me. He mentioned it was going to bump the 2.0 up to about 340 bhp, (not at the wheels) I wonder if it really will be 400? That would be insane!!!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
22350 said:
GTfly said:
manricky said:
My shop is getting the VF big turbo on their project car in a few weeks. I guess VF is giving them out to retailers and really wants them installed for the publicity. I would have loved to be a manual transmission test rabbit (believe me I mentioned it a few hundred times) too bad so sad....they didn't need me. He mentioned it was going to bump the 2.0 up to about 340 bhp, (not at the wheels) I wonder if it really will be 400? That would be insane!!!
the RSR kit gives 400hp the RSS kit gives about 340.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am so interested, i wanted to get black rims on my Silver GTI. But i got not money now :( i spent it on Cancun, going next week damn it.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Those rims are awesome, unfortunately I'm pretty much tapped for the next little while :-[
On a side note, I have to book an appointment for tint and whatever you have on yours is what I want!!! What's the %, etc.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts