Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

08 honda accord vs gti

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  kryptonkid07 
#1 ·
i know that 08 accord has just been released, but did anyone race one yet?
the commercial on tv said it has like 270 hp :eek:

#7 ·
I cant wait till George W moneygrubber/oil company lover is out of office, this country is so effered up since he has been in there, i think its time for a woman to try on the oval office for awhile, maybe she will get a male intern to go down on her...now that would be sweet revenge on ole billy boy.

oh...and as a woman, maybe she will have some common sense and take care of problems in this country instead of worrying about the rest of the friggin world!

To not get off topic...The Honda accord is ugly and i think my GTI can beat it! That is all.

#8 ·
I think the V6 model with the big horsepower is faster than the '07 V6 accord coupe. From everything i've read the 07 and the new 08 are faster than a DSG GTI in 0-60 and 1/4 mile and they run on standard gas, not premium. I wouldn't race one, how embarrassing to get beat by a grandma car.

#9 ·
did you notice, when you look at the car from the side it looks like a bmw, especially the headlights!!!
but it is really ugly and unconfortable!!!
+bmw designs their headlights really bad. they put the same headlight on every car they make :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.