My Fast GTi banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ORRIGINALLY WANTED IT IN UNITED GRAY. I TOOK THE BLACK MAGIC BECAUSE THEY HAD ONE ON THE LOT. I AM SO GLAD I TOOK THE BLACK. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE COLOR AND THE CAR IS FREAKIN AMAZING.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Really nice car man...I would go for black magic too, but since I live in Connecticut, I would never be able to keep my FAST clean!! :(
So I am going with white...looks really good with the rieger body kit too ;D ;D

nice pics, cant wait to get mine

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I live on LI and can't keep it clean. I'm going broke at the car wash. When I got the car it was warm and I was washing it at least once a week. This is my 6th car and it is the first one that is black. Now I know why everyong tried to talk me out of a black car. I still love it though.

·
Premium Member
1,908 Posts
Has it really been that warm this year on the east coast? New York plates but I don't see a trace of snow, there's green grass and tree with leaves in the background.

·
Registered
81 Posts
GOod thing about the Black Magic is that the bumpers and side skirts blend in nicely. Mine was silver so i had them painted silver too, looks sweet now.

Cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, those are winter wheels. I am anxious to put my huffs back on. I think the huffs look better than any other rim I've seen.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I looked around and found a Black Magic car to buy. For me it was an easy choice to make.
My only regret is not getting the Nav but i can and will be installed.

Great car. Nice choice. 8)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts