Volkswagen GTI Forums - My Fast GTi banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-1 of 1 Results
    I've got an MK4 GTI and the other day while i was driving the passenger side trim piece on the top of the car "the one that sits in the rain trap" fell off and I haven't been able to locate it. Does anyone know the propper name for this piece or even better, where i can find it?? Any help would...
1-1 of 1 Results